Sunday, 20 July 2008

the last pages of my Board Book


So here are the final pages. And the back of the board book. 

Creating this really did help me do some healing. I noticed that it started out looking kind of dark and sad (especially the first two pages.) The last part I did was the cover and the kid (me) was looking quite happy by then.
It was a lot of fun.
I would like to post some more about the process. Both about what I think the pages mean and about the actual physical processes I used.

I am so happy to share it with you guys.

4 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Hi, I followed you from Suzi's blog...this book came out fantastically! I think you should do more.

suzi blu said...

yay! lovely lovely!!!

Jerdleluvsjapan said...

Wow, I love the top page in this post. The colors are gorgeous. Even though I don't know you personally, I am so proud that you finished this project and were able to do some healing through it. It's beautiful and I hope you do more!

nollyposh said...

Yes! Keep sharing... I LOVe tha stories and l LOVe your book X:-)