Sunday, 20 July 2008

My Board Book is Finished!!!



The little figure on the front actually sticks out from the background a little way.




Here it is!!! *drumroll*
I wanted to do a slideshow, but couldn't figure out where or how.

My board book (click here to see what this Suziblu project is all about) turned out to be kind of a combination of board book and scrapbooking. While I will fully concede that Suziblu was my initial inspiration for this, the fact that it combined my photos actually happened before she got into the scrapbooking (or alternative scrapbooking.) That was an interesting coincidence.

If you are wondering why I have put my name all over my board book like some egomaniac go here.

I couldn't figure out how to get all the photos on one post, so for the remaining pages please go to the following post.

10 comments:

kelly Jeanette said...

DeeDee, I love your board book. Its I very interesting style, I love it. I have one more page to finish in mine. Its taking me forever!

Take Care

Diana Cornielle said...

Great board book. I really like it. The most important thing is that it makes perfect sense to you and your emotions are put and left in that book. I wanted to do one as well, but haven't gotten to it yet. The book I chose is only like 4 pages so it probably won't take me too long ( I hope, lol). Take care.

Connie said...

Great work!!! Love it.

Peace & Love.

nollyposh said...

PhotoBucket is where l do my slide shows xox

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.