Friday, 11 July 2008

Pass the Love -thank you Nolly Posh!

Thank you Vicki of Nolly Posh  for the loving acknowledgement of giving me this award. 

I have to nominate Suziblu because she inspired me to experiment and therefore start my blog in the first place.

The beautiful Yasmine of Print a Day with her amazing wonderful drawings.

Dylan and Jo of Cart Before the Horse for their truly original dolls.

Miz Katie's Blog because she paints houses that are alive.

El Bolsillo de Celia because she makes truly wonder filled illustrations.

Anahata Katkin for her visual presentation

and even though I know she has already been nominated. I have to nominate Julie of Julie's Art Site and her nuns. How could I neglect those sweet loving nuns?


And here are the rules. The rules of accepting are as follows
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

What I love about this award is that it is the opposite of a winner and losers. As you are required to send it onto at least 7 others, eventually every blogger on the web (might take a while) will hopefully receive it. I don't think this devalues the award but makes it an expansion of appreciation and love.



3 comments:

miz katie said...

uh miii gawd! i need to buy a new dress!

first off, i'd like to thank my mother, and i guess i should give some credit to my father. and then i'd like to thank deedee for this great opportunity. what's that? is that the music playing already? daaamn!

nollyposh said...

Lol! Miz Katie Lol!

A Print A Day said...

eee! again, thank you girl! <3