Friday, 12 September 2008

My Blog about Art Journaling

 My blog has been going a certain direction and I want to make it official.

This blog is going to be about art and visual journaling. I want to show how I make pages, maybe have some tutorials, suggestions for materials, the basics of art journaling, etc. I will attempt to blog a couple of times a week.

I have been looking and looking on the internet for art and visual journaling tutorials and I haven't found much. So I am going to try and write the blog that I would like to read. Hopefully some of you will want to read it too. (If not, I can read it to myself, tee hee.)

Feel free to put in requests if there is anything you would like to read about. Or just to give me feedback. More of this, less of that kind of thing. Though I have to confess, I have a tendency to just toodle along doing what I want. Most artists are like that I guess.

7 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is great, and I will absolutly read your blog. And Tutorials are welcome. Maybe one of how you made your page: a page of play?

Sydney said...

I look forrward to it too!

Walk in the Woods said...

Sweet! I'm just prepping pages for an ... art journal - of sorts. So ... as far as I'm concerned, this is serendipity!

And, yeah - I pretty much do what I want! :)

Walk in the Woods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Walk in the Woods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie said...

I just read all the posts leading up to this one....and I like where you're going!!! I'll keep reading for sure!

Peace & Love.

Connie said...

Hey--after I hit publish it occurred to me that I actually read all the posts that go in reverse to this one. Does that make more sense?

I don't know.

Peace & Love.