Sunday, 5 October 2008

My 6 Secrets, and You are Tagged!


Okay, Connie of Dirty Footprints has tagged me. She says I have to tell 6 secrets. Funnily enough when I went to the blog who tagged her, it was tell 6 things about yourself. So how did it become secrets Connie?
It's like playing telephone.

Still, I will play - and what the heck, I will play BIG. ...and then I will pick six victims, oops I mean friends, to play as well.

#1. I was born in the U.S.A. and grew up there. I moved to Australia at the age of 26, knowing nothing of the country except that I liked their movies. I came because I fell in love with an aussie bloke. 
No, I am no longer with him. But you couldn't pry me away from Australia. I am now a citizen.

#2. I am a full time artist and here is my website: Zom Osborne.

#3. In my early 20's I lived with brothers and was lovers with both of them. (Not at the same time, although I confess to a bit of overlap. It was the 80's).

#4. In my mid 20's I worked as a full time artist's model posing nude (as they do).

#5. I once cut the head off a poisonous snake that was in my bedroom. I was naked, coming out of the bath at the time. 

#6. I went on stage as a standup comic. Here is the link if you want to see it. In defence of my vanity, this is not how I usually sound. I took on a bit of a stage personality.

So there you go. I am relieved I can stop at six. 
 
And I will tag:

Walk in the Woods of What I Made Today

14 comments:

Connie said...

OOOOooooHHHhhhhH!!! DeeDee!! That is JuIcY!!!! I lOvE it!!! You...You...You...rock beyond words imaginable!!! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself!!!

Peace & Love.

Connie said...

Alright woman! I just checked out both your video and your website...and....and...where should I start?

Your art is incredible...makes your journals look like bubble gum wrappers---and you know how much I idolize your journal work! Yeah. And you---your comedy---I get it. You're too funny. Too funny.

The whole thing about the extroverts had me rolling! What a great, great pleasure to be your friend! Thanks again for sharing.

Peace & Love.

DeeDee/Zom said...

gee. gosh *blush*
thanks Connie, that makes me feel really good.

nollyposh said...

omg! how brave of you missy X;-O!
Loved the oxymoron of the introverted comedienne!
what a hoot!
*clever thing you...
to be talented AND funny! Lol!
xox X:-)

Walk in the Woods said...

You are sweet . . . really.
I am belligerent . . . really.
And I don't have secrets.

;)

carlikup said...

LOL, LOL, LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

DeeDee you are amazing! I just watched that stand-up act you did: "you are hillarious girl"!

And your art: "wow"!

You're Great!


Carla :0)

DeeDee/Zom said...

I always get a bit nervous when people say I am brave. It doesn't seem brave to me so I start to wonder if I am just oblivious, lol.

Cookie Sunshine said...

Pipi Longstocking....I would have never guessed.
Loved your secrets....
I'm still blushing.
Oh, also, I watched your comedy routine and laughed. Do you do this often? My nephew is also doing standup. I'll email his youtube link to you so it doesn't look like spam if I leave it here.
Cookie

Tashai said...

HA! Those are great secrets. Very Juciy! Just the kind of secrets I would want hear on a day like today. ;)
BTW: Love your header image.

Becky said...

UGH! cut off the head of a poisonous snake.LOL.I like Pipi Longstocking.

Kim said...

Ohhhhh! I have found a treasure of a blog..thanks to Cookie Sunshine! I love working in my art journals but need a boost every once in a while. Now I know where I can come for inspiration!

Lisa said...

aw thanks! I personally like your secrets as well. The risks you take are inspiring!

DeeDee/Zom said...

Thanks for all the comments you guys. I like to entertain.

miz katie said...

ooh, those are juicy secrets, like Connie said. I want to know more now!!