Wednesday, 15 October 2008

My Name is Zom

When I began this blog, I thought it was going to be an experimental, temporary thing. I also had recently gone to a wonderful healer who suggested it would be healing if I went back to my childhood name. That didn't feel right. Instead I used my childhood name, DeeDee, to write my blog. It was also a way to hide a bit until I felt 'safe'.

I don't want to hide anymore. I like this blog and the people I have met. So, while it won't be new to many of you, I am making it official.  My name is Zom. 

I am also teaching, and I want this blog to be available to my students who know me as Zom. So from now on, I will be writing under Zom.

Any of my 'old' blogging friends who want to continue to call me DeeDee are most welcome. Actually anyone who wants to, I will come to either name, lol. But to avoid more confusion my comments will be under Zom and that is what I will write under.

9 comments:

nollyposh said...

i luv ya any way you come so ~Zom~ it is <3

Ginger said...

Zom or DeeDee, we still like you! You can feel safe with us :)

Zom/DeeDee said...

You guys are so sweet <3

Walk in the Woods said...

A Zom by any other name . . .

:)

carlikup said...

I agree with Vicki on this one, she couldn't have said it better!

miz katie said...

Zom! What a cool name. I've never heard it before.

Sandra Evertson said...

Love it!
And so very pleased to remeet you, Zom!
Sandra

Zom/DeeDee said...

thanks you guys, I feel all squishy.

Connie said...

DeeDee-Zom. poTAtoe-potaTOE! toMAtoe-tomaTOE!

Or like I say to Hansel in spanish: patatas-pappas.

It's all good!

Peace & Love.