Sunday, 30 November 2008

Survey Results

Thanks to all of you who voted. There were 32 voters and you were allowed to vote for more than one thing. (Hey, what happened to my other 19 followers? Does not voting mean you like the present mix?)

I am happy that the journal pages got a huge majority at 26 votes. Because that is my favourite too! Creativity raves, personal stuff and videos all came in the same at 11 votes. 
I am not so into writing about personal stuff, maybe I overloaded with many years of journaling. But it's nice to know that you guys are interested.

Thanks again to those that voted.

2 comments:

广西休闲游戏中心 said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级

fishing net said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
Rope,Twine