Sunday, 10 May 2009

I Need Sun Journal Page

I am dating my journal pages now. I date them when I write on them. So, you can see that I don't post them straight away.

I like the weird clothes this model is wearing. I thought I might use them in a painting sometime. 

It used to be that I would consider them for myself, but those days are gone now. Dressing doesn't give me the pleasure that it did when I was younger. When I was young, I could wear most anything and it would look good.  I guess I took that for granted. 

It has been sunny the past few days. As soon as I posted this photo, it began to rain. Truly.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

I totally relate to what you said about the clothes. 'tis a strange oddesy that we are on, indeed.

I love this page, as I love all your pages.

And I think it's VERY important that you date things, better if you do so in indellible ink. I am a avid reader of all diaries, letters, journals, etc... of people known and anonymous. Dates are key... I even add where I am sitting to mine.

xoxo

mrsb said...

Great page! I love using pictures of models in interesting clothes.