Friday, 3 July 2009

My Workshop: the Six Secrets of Creativity

"Over two days, Zom will share the six secrets of creativity, each building upon the one before. Each secret has a strength developed when you live it. These six strengths or qualities are needed for creativity; qualities like trust, intuition, courage and playfulness. Once you know each individual secret, it not only helps to open your creativity, it also develops one of these necessary companion qualities."

That is the beginning of the blurb for my Byron Bay workshop at Still@the Centre on the 11th and 12th of July. I have been working on it for weeks now. 

It was initially based on the classes I have been teaching on Creativity through Byronshire ACE, but I have enlarged and altered the format. There is going to be more action (games and play) and less introspective stuff. There will still will be inner work, cause that is important too, but I wanted to balance it with physical play. I think it is going to be a lot of fun. I am making the workshop that I would like to attend. 
Cause I can! tee hee


5 comments:

The Gypsy said...

Wow, this is really great. Inspirational.

By the way, Did you read The Power of Now?

nollyposh said...

Sounds fabuLOUS!!!

luthien said...

wow! very very cool indeed!

lynne h said...

hee, zom! if you'd like to attend it i KNOW i'd love it! i love these journal pages...

Zom said...

thanks Gypsy - and never feel the need to apologize for lots of comments!

Hi Vicki, hi Luthien!

I am glad you like the pages Lynne.