Thursday, 30 July 2009

Art Journaling Classes start again

My Art Journaling classes start up again this coming Wednesday, the 5th of August. Eight weeks of journaling prompts, mixed media techniques and inspirational quotes. To say nothing of various Zom wisdoms (tee hee).

I wish you could all be there. But alas, the class is in real time and physical reality at a beautiful, sunny space in Byron Bay, Australia. Above the inspirational art space of Still@theCentre in the Arts and Industrial Estate, where they have great coffee and the best art supplies on the Northern Rivers.

If you can make it to Australia, please come.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh, don't I wish! You're a total tease and it's soooooooooooooo not fair.

May all who actually get to participate - ENJOY!

(haven't you at least thought about giving an online version?)

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

I wish! Your pages are so pretty! Good luck with this next one.

lynne h said...

if i were near you, i'd come for sure...

nollyposh said...

Oh sighhhhhhh..... X:-)

nollyposh said...

(Ps) Did you know that YOU are my oldest and dearest bloggy friend X:-)
~Love you~ x

The Gypsy said...

Lovely Zom! I wish I was in Australia! :-)