Saturday, 8 August 2009

a Prompt from Daisy Yellow

Here is a journal page in response to Daisy Yellow's prompt: Booked. I confess that I already had this page and used her prompt as an excuse to post it.

Her prompt is really more interesting than what I did with the quote from Terry Brook's book "Tanequil". What I did is an illustration. Her prompt is about imagining climbing into the book and creating a page that expresses what that would be like. Go and check it out. If you do a page, please let me see.

I might still do the prompt. I think it's a good one.

9 comments:

luthien said...

woah!!! the art is very very very good!!!!!

gypsy said...

Zom, Thank you for linking, I find so much creative inspiration in books (whether reading them or jumping head first into them)! Tammy

kendrajkphotography said...

very beautiful page. I love your journals, they're all very inspiring. And you always provide links to other great artists, so thank you! :)

Julie Jacobs said...

Hi Zom,
Thanks for sharing a comment on my blog. I see what you mean about style. I'm trying so many different things.Love your blog, I'll be a regular reader. Thanks for sharing. Julie

nollyposh said...

fabulous!

Zom said...

Thanks you guys, glad you liked the drawing.

And I do find Daisy Yellow an inspiring blog.

nollyposh said...

(Ps) Just a quick note to let you know about a new and *magical place* called Blogland Lane... i have a link on my bloggy if you are interested X:-)

Renee said...

Talk about amazing.

Love Renee xoox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.