Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Wednesday Art Journal Prompt

Oops, I didn't get my personal number page done. Instead I have posted a different journal page.
I don't usually refer to myself as a Goddess. To be honest, I don't really get all that stuff. So this page is unusual for me. It has to do with a reading I had from a healer that I trust. He said that I need to venerate my unique path. Ruminating on that, these pages are part of what came up. It is a very nice thought, to venerate your unique way of being. I think it is a good idea for everyone.

For this week's art journal prompt I want you to make a page about something that you want to happen this year. Not necessarily something that you want to make happen, but something that you want to happen. It might be something that you have little control over, like falling in love or getting pregnant. Or it might be something that would be nice if it just happened, like getting a raise, a new job or going on a trip.

Ooh, I think I know what mine is.

Anyway, make a page about it. You don't need to do anything else. Make an art journal page about something you would like to happen this year, then next year we will see if it did. tee hee. (this is magic by the way.)

4 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Your journal pages delight my senses and I am feeling privileged to be able wot witness your art process. Sometimes "pretty" just pops out without realization of yourself...process is the true gift we receive when the last images do not go our way. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

lilasvb said...

thanks for your motivation

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I have had brain surgery so please forgive with my mis-spellings...I used to be so good. I meant to say to witness your art process. I so love Australia...we are in a deep freeze here in Ohio and have had snow every day since 12/27/09. :o)
Imagine Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

La Dolce Vita said...

Love this idea! thanks!