Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Wednesday Art Journal Prompt

This is an art journal spread about how you read someone else's insight and it can change your own view of your past.

This Wednesday's journal prompt is as big or small as you want it to be.

It is to write down what you accomplished last year as a list. I am going to get out last year's date book to help me.
This list can be defined however you want. It could be work related, personal growth (as in I walked 3 days a week or took an art journaling class, tee hee), or everything in together. Don't feel that you have to remember everything, a partial list works too.
This is a way to acknowledge what you have achieved and I have heard it helps to free you to step into a new year. I want to try it and see.

10 comments:

連絡 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical...................................................

lilasvb said...

nice to read you, i like the pink touch

gayle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) great to have some comments from an art journaller! Loving the new pages, the layers are wonderful!

Looking forward to thinking up my list :)

Dia said...

Such rich pages!! & a nice idea - I've done this (write what I've 'accomplished') before - nice to think of combining it with art journal . . .
blessings

gayle said...

ooh, the ning site is fab btw!

Zom said...

Hi Valerie *waving* hope to see you soon!

Gayle, friend me on the ning site. I couldn't find you.

Dia, how did you find writing the list?

Dia said...

Zom - I came over from 'voyages d'iles, voyage d'elle' - saw the title of today's post . . .
Had fun browsing thru your pages on gesso - the black gesso is quite intriguing!
My main blog is vestellasvale - tho I occ post on my other two . . . have been knitting this winter, feeling the 'tickle' for doing more graphic art!

rachel awes said...

lovely to visit!...great idea on this post/and beautiful art...the pages about doing nothing speak to me especially. BEST to you!!!

nollyposh said...

Fabulous page, i love it! X:-)

gayle said...

Hi Zom - I couldn't find you on the ning site either! Did you mean the 'one year art journal' site?