Thursday, 15 April 2010

Nolly Posh Game: Some People may Say I am a little Strange

I am playing the Nolly Posh Game: Some people may say I am a little strange:
Then you list 10 things.

1. A psychic healer told me years ago that I have two angels with me. I still believe it.

2. I used to paint angels though I found it embarrassing (and also loved it).

3. I love people, but don't expect me to remember your name or where I know you from.

4. I believe everything is alive.

5. I talk to everything (see above.)

6. I have a stuffed mouse that rides in the car with me for company. (He is alive too after all.)

7. I am very possessive of my food.

8. I cannot help you with anything practical.

9. If you ask me normal stuff, I might appear a bit stupid. But I am not really.

10. If you ask me spiritual or psychological stuff, I might appear a bit wise. But I am not that either.

11. I love all my students. I don't know how that works, but it is cool.

Okay, now it's your turn. Play with me!
Don't forget to link. (do less than 10 things if you need to.)

4 comments:

nollyposh said...

and now i love you even more my dear bloggy friend for you are of course a little strange just like me <3

lilasvb said...

it is so funny and creative i will try it!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

This is so funny...I think you are perfectly normal for a creative artist spiritual being. I wish you peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Zom said...

Thank you Mary Helen. I find that reassuring. xox