Friday, 21 May 2010

Feminist Friday - It is about Men and Women


You might not want to watch this video, it is confronting and painful.

I am so impressed by the women in this video who speak the truth so courageously.

The imbalance inherent in a patriarchy hurts everyone, men, women and children. What does the military do to young men to make them heartless? It is intentional.

Feminism is not about women versus men, it is about a balance and honouring of both the Feminine and the Masculine. It is the imbalance that brings the perversion, not the masculine in itself. It pains me to see what our culture does to men as much as what it does to women. We all suffer.

3 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am saddened and ashamed of the truths no one wants to admit to why we are all in this insane war...greed ...oil... my friends have sons and daughters serving and I know they do not really understand what our children find themselves forced to do to live. The rape and murder is overlooked and excuses are made into lies. I pray for peace with every breath I take... war never solves anything and the poor are killing the poorer. I can only say I am ashamed and sorry. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

curiouscrow said...

What an excellent post - I agree with every word you say. Thanks

kelley brown said...

Thank you for this. It was hard to watch, but it is nice to know that there are people telling truth somewhere... I wish everyone could watch this.