Monday, 24 May 2010

Message Monday - do I need to Revisit the Past for Healing?

Message Monday explanation here.
This message was in response to me wondering if I need to revisit my past for healing.

It depends on your Interest.
If you are interested in Healing the Personality
You might need to go there (the Past)
This might be necessary
Perhaps it is often necessary in this Culture.
but once a certain amount of Healing is done
Not that the personality becomes Healed
because that might not be Possible
but the Bones of that life
have been Honestly faced to some extent
Forgiveness has happened ~that is probably the Keye~

once forgiveness has happened
the PAST can be released ~

and no longer needs introspection

all that is needed Now
is for you to continue to Forgive
Your Self

7 comments:

apinkdreamer said...

wonderful words!

lilasvb said...

i like what you said

Karin Bartimole said...

amen - I am really with you on that. Once true forgiveness is felt/given/experienced the past loses it's grip - forgiveness is healing. Self forgiveness can be the hardest (for me anyway!) but the most transforming. beautiful message.♥

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

your words are my prayer book on this Monday...forgiveness is healing. You are so loved for your questions and possible solutions. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Zom said...

I will take credit for the questions, but cannot in all honesty say the same for the answers. I am not sure where they come from.
xox

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

The answers...your answers ...come from your heart. You give me a Grace to contemplate as I measure each day in how well I am living with a chronic progressive disease. We as humans all have stages of healing to aspire to....you grace my heart. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Dawn said...

wow, beautiful words. i need to sit on this for awhile.