Monday, 10 May 2010

Message Monday

These journal pages are from an earlier journal, one I finished in February.
And this is my first message monday post. If you are wondering what the heck I am on about, go here.

I haven't heard of Message Monday, I am making it up. Message Monday will be when I put down some of the messages I receive. I do a kind of automatic writing to get in touch with my higher mind(?), subconscious(?), guides (?), angels(?) and whatever it is, it gives me better advice than I can give myself. That is pretty much all I know for sure.

Anyway, I just feel like sharing some of it. So, if you don't care for this kind of stuff, you can avoid my blog on Mondays, haha.

This message was in answer to me giving myself a hard time for not doing what I am now twenty years sooner:

This takes Courage and strength, which you now have. You couldn't do it Earlier because you didn't have the Strength and the wisdom. But now you Do. Now you can build upon that and Share what you know. Pray and Return to the trust that it can all be done in the Spirit of Play. You can have that Youth (that you feel you missed) Now. You don't have to have done it Then. You can have it Now and until your Death and After...

4 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Follow your bliss and listen with your heart...the time is now...you are ready to conquer any obstacles. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

nollyposh said...

<3 <3 <3

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Sooo lovely to be here and see this astounding expression of a person who has humor and depth. Great to know this world. Your pages are heart-opening. Blessings to you.

Rochelle said...

And a wonderful inner voice it is. you are wise to record it, and I am grateful you decided to share it. <3