Thursday, 9 September 2010

Books from Amazon!

Yippee! I received my order from Amazon yesterday. Three, count'em, three large Moleskine sketchbooks! I love these. They use my favourite paper for drawing. More of a card really. A beautiful cream with a smooth and gorgeous surface for pencil and pen. Not so great for washes, but I haven't found a journal that will take everything yet. One of the Moleskines is a prize for a draw for my Art Journaling class. The red one is because I had to see what it looked like. I love the red.

Originally I checked out the World Behind the World from the library, but even though I renewed it three times I didn't get a third of the way through. That is because it is an amazing book so dense with wisdom that I could only take in a few pages at a time.

Great reading and future art journals. So exciting.

4 comments:

lilasvb said...

i also like red moleskine!

La Dolce Vita said...

I will have to check the book.. and I just love Amazon... I can get almost anything there! oh and your studio is just lovely so light filled!!

nollyposh said...

Moleskine's and books <3

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I love the red moleskin journal...what treasures to read and play with . Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart