Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Enjoying Drawing

A flower from my morning walk.
A goat drawn from a photo on the internet.
Fooling around with ideas. The first face is imaginary while using a deer photo as a reference. The deerman below is drawn from someone else's digital idea. And the woman on the right is imaginary.
She is mostly drawn from a fashion photo but I changed her around some.

I am enjoying doing more drawings, especially in my Moleskine Sketchbook. They aren't for anything, just fooling around. Open to ideas and solutions.

I think I will go back later and use it as a journal. I will journal around the pictures.

11 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

I love these drawings of yours! My fave of this group is the goat - he's magnificent!! nancy

nollyposh said...

i ~Love~ the way you think <3

Marcy at Sunflower Design said...

Your goat looks very friendly! Great drawings.

lilasvb said...

nice draws! bravo

lynne h said...

wow, great drawings, zom... i love moleskine sketchbooks for drawing - the way the pencil glides across the page... xo

Laura said...

fabulous!
blessings
~*~

Lynn Fisher said...

Gorgeous drawings...I love moleskines too but have also dicovered "Handbooks" recently. Hard to believe . but an even smother surface...if you ever get a chance to try them, they are awesome little books.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Drawing for drawing is prayer for your spirit. Continue on my dear friend. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Ana Goncalves said...

Extremely accurate and descriptive. It's wonderful that you are in tune with your drawings as I feel when one is life is reflected through it. A continuous happy creative every day. :)

Jane said...

I've seen these beautiful drawings in the flesh...I feel very privileged actually!

jasminduft said...

You're very talented! I wish I could draw like you. I especially like the flower drawing: it's simple but lovely! Congratulations!