Thursday, 26 May 2011

Link to the Flickr Group

This is a drawing of what I wore to my Art Journaling class yesterday. I used a reference photo, but I am happy cause I didn't get all perfectionist with it (look at those wonky feet. The photo didn't reach my feet, haha.)

Here is a link to the flickr group called What I Wore Today, if you want to play. Only drawings are allowed, no photos. It is such a great idea. I am going to try and post whenever I am out for the day. When I am at home in the studio I pretty much wear the same daggy clothes. Come to think of it, maybe I will draw them too.

4 comments:

susan christensen said...

OOOOH! I love this group. I am going to see if I can get myself out of my own head in my sketchbook long enough to draw what I have on myself, and IF I can do it, I intend to play, too. Thanks for the link, Zom! -sus

nollyposh said...

Lol! But today i would have to draw my pj's (and many would not survive the experience!) *Giggle*

La Dolce Vita said...

so cool, .... your drawing and the whole idea, group thingy...

Carolyn said...

I love that flickr group, too. Nice drawing, Zom.