Thursday, 24 November 2011

NollyPosh is Gone

Vicky/Nollyposh died yesterday. She had been living with cancer for the past 6 years.

We met when I first began this blog, over 3 years ago. She was one of my first blogging friends.

Vicky is an amazing soul. Her blog posts were as much poetry as prose. She walked with one foot in Spirit. She wrote from her Soul. She was honest and brave and beautifully Heartfelt. Even though we never met in the physical, she was a friend. I am honoured to have known her.

More than anyone, I am sure she has gone Home - as she referred to it.
I am sure she will have no problem reaching the Other Side, however that is done. Though it is always good to pray for those who are crossing as it can be challenging.
I cannot think of anyone who will be more at home in the realm of Spirit and Soul.

I look forward to meeting her there.

The painting is a very old one of mine. I always intended to send her a print. It is so much of her spirit. It is called All is Love.

8 comments:

Antoinette said...

I'm sorry. I bet she loves the painting.

Red Shoe Artist said...

She was one of my first blogging friends too... I'm going to miss her terribly. Her strength and her unconditional love was a lesson to us all. I'll miss her Facebook posts and visits to my blog and her very kind words. She really is Nolly Posh Dreaming now... I'm sorry for your loss

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am sending you hugs and warm wishes as you begin to say goodbye. The painting is so lovely....Happy Thanksgiving Blessings. Peace, Mary Helen

Snowbrush said...

I enjoyed your happy painting. I was a long-time friend of Nollyposh too, although her spirituality and my atheism often brought us into conflict. Yet, the bloggers I care about most are not necessarily the ones whom I agree with most.

susan christensen said...

I am sorry for your loss, Zom. The painting is astonishingly wonderful. with hugs and gratitude for Bloggish friends, sus

PhilipH said...

Vicki was a wonderful lady and one of my favourite friends in this blogosphere.

Her departure was both a shock and a blessing.

We who knew her via her blogspot were hugely privileged and will miss her immensely.

lynne h said...

ah, zom... i am sending Love...

surely nollyposh is resting in Source (once again...)

love, love...

Lisa is Raw on $10 a Day (or less!) said...

This is beautiful, Zom ... I'll miss her, too. xoxo