Wednesday, 7 December 2011

21 Secrets Workshop

There is an online art journal workshop running in 2012 with 21 teachers who teach 21 different classes. It runs for 10 months and is only $59. Pretty amazing way to check out all those teachers and get a slew of different classes.

It is called 21 Secrets.
I will tell you something else, if you haven't already guessed. I am one of the teachers. It will be my first online class.
You might know that I have been teaching art journaling for the past 3 years. I thought I would never teach online, but there is something about this workshop that intrigued me.

If you want to know more, like who the teachers are and what we are going to teach: Click here to view more details

I am at the very end of the list of teachers - comes with having a name that begins with 'Z'.

5 comments:

Kel said...

congrats on being in the list
sounds like a mighty line up

Carin said...

Wow! How cool! I may join up for this one.

Zom said...

Thanks Kel.

Carin, it is an affiliated link. In the interest of transparency, that means that if you sign up through my blog I get credit for it (and paid a bit more.)

Bren said...

That's great Zom, congrats. It is a great opportunity for you and those who will be taking the workshops. Be sure to keep us posted about your first on line teaching experience.

Unknown said...

Great Zom, I'm up for it!