Sunday, 25 December 2011

Steal this Idea

Steal this Idea. Please.

I read a comment on one of Ricë's posts where a woman suggested that there should be an artist's exchange. What she meant by this idea was a place where people could contribute stuff for artists to make art with. Isn't that the coolest idea? Afterwards we could post the contributer a photo of the finished work.

I am not an organizer. If anyone wants to steal this idea (I didn't get the impression that the commenter wanted to do it) please go for it.

I would love to give the original commenter credit for this idea, but there was no profile to get in touch with her.

2 comments:

amy said...

tell me more please - can you email me and explain this? i think i might love it.

xxa

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am already doing this...great minds work better together. Merry Christmas Zom!