Thursday, 22 March 2012

Writing Prompts in Art Journaling, a Video

Phew, I think I have finally finished everything for my class, Alternative Lives, in the 21 Secrets Workshop. It is all about art journaling. I think I went completely overboard, more videos than was asked for. Well, at least everyone should get their money's worth.

I did decide to take one video out of the workshop and post it here, for free. In the video I am talking about writing prompts and how I use them in art journaling. I hope you get something from it. xx

Also, coming soon is a giveaway for the 21 Secrets Workshop. Connie has generously given me one place free to give to you! Keep your eyes on this blog!

If you want to read my post about the 21 Secrets Workshop go here.

4 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

curses, for some reason I am unable to get the thing to play... : (

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Oh this was fun! I love when you turned the pages of your own journal as you taught! I am surprised often, by what my journal page ends up being about, and where my thoughts just sail. Thank you for this video! I am very intrigued!

Zom said...

Caterina, try clicking on the youtube logo at the bottom and see if that works.

Thanks Kathy for telling me what you liked. I am new to making videos and knowing what works is very helpful.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

You are so beautiful! The importance of writing is often overlooked and when we do write a free form...the real silent inspirations rises to the surface. It also makes it easier to talk about one;s works ... Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Just write....simple advice...