Sunday, 1 April 2012

Did You Win a Place in the 21 Secrets Art Journaling Workshop?

65 people entered the drawing for the 21 Secrets Art Journaling Workshop. That is pretty huge. Many of those were multiple entries so it came to a huge bunch of little cut out squares of paper in a hat. (I did it the old fashioned way.)

(my DH picked the winner)

But, no more suspense:
The winner is

Congratulations Kelly Lynn!!!
You have won a free place in the 21 Secrets Workshop!


Please send me your full name and email address and we will get you registered. (You can email me under 'View my complete profile' on the right)

If you are one of the 98% who didn't win the free spot, please don't feel discouraged. You are in the majority, and at $59 for 9 months of 21 different workshops it is a great deal. We want you in this workshop! 21 teachers are waiting to share our enthusiasm and knowledge with you. Please sign up here


I will be disappointed if you aren't hanging with us.