Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Drawing in my Art Journal

I am enjoying drawing at the moment. Well I always enjoy drawing; it is 'my thing'. It comes more easily to me than painting.

I have an A4 journal that I use to draw in in the evenings, often I listen to music on the computer or watch a video. I am really into iView- our public television station that you can watch online.

I don't know what I am going to do with these drawings. They are in my art journal so I would have to rip them out to sell them. I copy them in black and white on my printer so that I can use them for collage in my other art journal. I like that, because I can make them bigger and smaller and paint the same image in different ways. The only trouble is that computer paper isn't that great to paint on. But if I glue it down first with matt medium it works okay.

I would like to have the option to sell them. But I don't know if people would want to buy a drawing ripped out of a journal.

I plan to paint this one with some watercolour.

4 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

i think if you rip them out and then mount them on paper and then mat them, they would def sell...

Zom said...

Thanks Caterina.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading more of your articles and posts in the future, so I've bookmarked your blog. When I see good quality content, I like to share it with others. So I've created a backlink to your site. Thank you!…

Melissa said...

This is a lovely drawing ...